by the site of Armored Corps Memorial Site and Museum in Latrun
Representatives of the Association for Establishing the Museum of the Jewish Soldier in World War II are most noble members of Israeli society, including representatives of:
- Israeli government
- founders of the State of Israel
- highest rank commanders of IDF, heroes of most famous IDF military operations
- Israeli army, secret services, special forces, military industry
- diplomats, foreign governors
- highest international level social, scientific, academic, architecture establishment
- Nobel Prize winners
- judges of high court, prominent lawyers
- top level executive managers in largest Israeli corporations
- Israeli tv, newspapers, media
- organizations of all WWII fighters
- organizations of immigrants to Israel from over 100 countries
- Major General (Ret.) Chaim Erez, Chairman of the Armored Corps Memorial Site and Museum in Latrun.
- Brig. General (Ret.) Zvika Kan-Tor, Chairman of the Museum for Fallen Jewish soldiers.
- Gen. Dr. Motti Kfir, ex Chief of Mossad
- Brig. General (Ret.) Dr. Ytzhak (Tolka) Arad
- Col. (Ret.) Benny Michaelson, ex Chief IDF historian
- Adv. Haim Adini
- Dr. Mike Kish
Public Council – Members of the Public Council
- Chairman – Mr. Uzi Peled, ex Chairman of Israeli Broadcasting Authority (Israeli national TV).
- Prof. Moshe Arens, ex Minister of Defense (three times), Minister of Foreign Affairs, ex Israeli ambassador to the U.S., professor at the Technion in Haifa.
- Maj. Gen. (ret.) Nati Sharoni Nati, ex Chief Staff Officer at Southern Command, Chief Artillery Officer, and Head of Planning Branch, ex Director General at Ministry of Trade and Industry, ex Vice President of Tadiran.
- Major General (Ret.) Zeev Almog, ex Commander In Chief of Israeli Navy, ex General Manager of Israel Shipyards.
- Major General (Ret.) Menachem Einan, Director of Azrieli Group Ltd
- Judge (ret.) Edna Kaplan Hegler, ex Deputy President of the Tel Aviv District Court
- Prof.Col. (ret.) Yoav Gelber, Israeli historian.
- Prof. Shlomo Aronson, Israeli architect
- Prof. Kasher Asa
- Prof. Yeshayu Tadmor
- Dr. Simcha Goldin
- Dr. Hershko Zila
- Mrs. Ilana Gev
- Mrs. Nechama Bar – Kochba
- Mrs. Maryana Greenberg
Representatives of organizations
- Brig. Gen.(ret.) Avner Shalev, ex Chairman of Yad Vashem
- Brig. Gen. (ret.) Moti Bar-Dagan – “Zevet”, Israeli Governor of Rotary International.
- Mr. Avraham Grinzaid, Chairman of World War II Veterans who Fought the Nazis
- Mr. Baruch Shuv, Chairman of Organization of Partisans, Underground Fighters and Ghetto Rebels during WWII
- Mr. Efraim Paperni, Chairman of Organization of disabled soldiers in the war against the Nazis
- Dr. Baruch Levi, Chairman, the ‘Tzevet’ organization (Union of Israeli Military Combatants)
- Mr. Simon Smoky – “Machal
- Mr. Yohanan Peltz, Chairman of Association for the Commemoration of Voluntary Service in the British Army during WWII
- Mr. Ruven Pinski – Prime Minister’s Office
- Mr. Eden Zvi – Defense Ministry
- Ms. Amihai Idit – Ministry of Culture, Science
- Mr. Marmor Hanania – Ministry of Immigrant Absorption
- Mr. Merchavia Moshe – Ministry of Housing
- Dr. Katz Atar Orna – Ministry of Education
- Brig. Gen. (ret.) Menashe Inbar
- Brig. Gen. (ret.) Dr. Yitzhak (Tolka) Arad
- Brig. Gen. (ret) Zvi Kan -Tor, Chairman of the Museum for Fallen Jewish soldiers
International Board of Trustees
- Mr. Eli Weisel (USA), Holocaust survivor, Nobel Prize laureate
- Mr. Stuart E. Eizenstat (USA), ex US Deputy Secretary of the Treasury
- Sir Martin Gilbert (UK), British historian
- Mr. Zvi Meitar (UK), founder of Zvi Meitar Center for Advanced Legal Studies by IDC Herzliya
- Mrs. Gail Seal (UK), President of Jewish National Fund (JNF)-Britain
- General Major (Ret.) Gregory Krushner (Russia)
Leave a Reply