Dr. Andre Gasiorowski, Chairman of Helping Hand Global Forum, and Luke Gasiorowski, President of Helping Hand Coalition, was honored to attend the International Bay Conference for Regionality by the invitation of Aharon Azulay, the CEO and Founder of the Haifa Bay Cluster.
The conference brought together delegates from Israel, China, France, and Morocco and aimed to address the main issues facing the Haifa region and the north. The Haifa Bay Cluster is a group of 18 municipalities that work together to promote economic growth and innovation in the Haifa Bay region.
Participation and attendance at the event included
- Minister of Energy – Israel Katz
- Minister of Transport and Road Safety of Israel – Miri Regev
- Minister of Foreign Affairs – Eli Cohen
- Minister of Economy and Industry of Israel – Nir Barkat
- Minister of Environmental Protection – Idit Silman
- CEO of Ministry of the Interior – Ronen Peretz
- Representatives of the Ministry of Treasury, Ministry of Religion
- Members of the Knesset
- Mayors and heads of local authorities
- CEO and Founder of the “Bay Cluster” – Aharon Azulai
- CEOs of government ministries
- Senior managers in the public and business sectors
- Professionals in education and energy and sustainability, infrastructure, transportation, business, and more.
Among the topics discussed:
- Transportation in the Gulf: Regional Metropolitan Authority: What are the next steps to rescue the area from traffic jams and make as many businesses and institutions accessible as possible?
- Promotion of business in the Haifa region and the north.
- Education and community: how to encourage a regional community?
- Environmental quality and energy: joint waste treatment, solutions for polluting wastewater, promotion of green businesses.
- Building regional infrastructure.
- Employment promotion.
- Promotion of small, medium, and large businesses in the area.