Employers of Poland (Pracodawcy RP)- about us:
- We are the oldest, the largest and the most representative employers’ organization in the country.
- We have accompanied Poland’s political and economic transformation from the very beginning, since 1989, by representing interests of entrepreneurs of all sectors and businesses.
- The Confederation forms an association of entrepreneurs of 10,000 companies.
- We employ about 5 million employees; the most of all such organizations in Poland.
- We are a partner of social dialog, a participant in the Social Dialog Council (formerly the Tripartite Commission for Socio-Economic Affairs).
- We delegate members to international institutions dealing with socio-economic issues – the International Organization of Employers, the International Labour Organization, the European Economic and Social Committee, the Business and Industry Advisory Committee to the OECD and – as the only Polish employers’ organization – to the B20, an advisory body to the G20 group.
- President of the Employers of Poland: Dr. Andrzej Malinowski
Leave a Reply